Note: this cmdlet is not in the current build and at the moment you will need to download the source and compile it yourself.
This cmdlet will return a list of locks.
Parameters (by name)
- ServerName: the name of the SSAS server.
- WRITE_LOCK: returns write locks which are taken during processing.
- READ_LOCK: returns read locks which are taken during processing.
- WAITING: returns locks which are waiting to be granted.
- GRANTED: returns locks which have been granted.
- SPID: returns locks which relate to the specified SPID.
- TransactionID: returns locks which relate to the specified Transaction.
- MinimumMS: returns locks which have been active for at least the specified number of milliseconds.
PS > get-ASLock localhost -WRITE_LOCK