Note: this cmdlet is not in the current build and at the moment you will need to download the source and compile it yourself.
This cmdlet will get a reference to one or more Cubes in the specified database.
Parameters (by name)
- ServerName: the name of the SSAS server.
- DatabaseName: the name of the SSAS database.
- CubeName: the name of the SSAS cube.
PS > get-ASCube localhost "Adventure Works DW" "Adventure Works"
Parameters (by Object)
- Database: a SSAS database object.
- CubeName: the name of the SSAS Cube
PS > get-ASDatabase localhost "Adventure Works DW" | get-ASCube "Adventure Works"